Fire Damage in Rochester
An unknown electrical issue caused the fire damage in this house in Rochester. The fire luckily happened while the homeowner was not home.
This photo was taken in the kitchen and although it looks as if the fire may have started here, it actually started in the family room next to the kitchen. The fire damage was so severe, there was very little able to be salvaged from the affected rooms in the home. The most salvageable items will be found in the basement , since smoke rises and the 2nd floor was heavily affected as well.
SERVPRO of South East Monroe County was called in to save everything we possibly could for this customer. And they were very happy to know there is a company like ours that can save some of her sentimental items and not all is lost in a disaster like this.
Call SERVPRO of South East Monroe County Today! (585) 641-0040