Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Rochester, NY


Just a typical Monday morning here at SERVPRO of South East Monroe County! This house was affected by a kitchen fire that was put out by our customer, using a f... READ MORE



Soda Blasting in Rochester


The building pictured here was damaged by a garage fire in August. Our customer was mowing the lawn and then it started to rain so he put his lawn mower in... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Pittsford, NY


This smoke damaged house in Pittsford, NY was the result of a garage fire. Even though the fire was contained to the garage and did not spread to the other part... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Webster, NY


This kitchen was affected by a house fire that started from a lawn mower malfunction in the garage unit attached to the house. Even though the kitchen wasn't di... READ MORE



House Fire in Rochester, NY


By looking at the first picture you see, you would think that the fire started in the master bedroom on the second floor.  In reality, the fire actually st... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Southeast Monroe County, Rochester NY, makes it "Like it never even happened."


Fire Star #356 was used by the Cleanup Team at SERVPRO of Southeast Monroe County to bring these figurines back to their preloss condition.  Most fires hav... READ MORE