Recent Before & After Photos

Fire at Apartment Building in Rochester, NY


This dirty bathroom is the result of a kitchen fire that affected an apartment in Rochester, New York. Even though the fire was started in the kitchen, the... READ MORE



Dirty Apartment in Rochester, NY


This dirty apartment in Rochester, New York was the result of a messy tenant. Sometimes we will receive calls to clean out an apartment after a tenant has moved... READ MORE



Mold in Basement of Rochester Home


The pictures are from a moldy basement in Rochester, NY. Our customer said that he had some water enter his basement over the years and now he is trying to sell... READ MORE



Mold in Basement of Rochester Home


This moldy basement in Rochester, New York was the cause of flooding from a nearby lake that overflowed. In order to clean the concrete basement wall, we would ... READ MORE



Lake Flooding in Sodus Point, NY


This flooded crawl space under a Sodus Point house was the cause of lake flooding due to severe weather. Over a two month period, our customer had gone through ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Rochester, NY


Just a typical Monday morning here at SERVPRO of South East Monroe County! This house was affected by a kitchen fire that was put out by our customer, using a f... READ MORE



Water Damage in Apartment in Rochester, NY


This apartment building in Rochester, New York was the result of a burst pipe in the ceiling.  Our customers said the water came down from the ceiling and ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Rochester, NY


This flooded basement in Rochester, NY was the result of a sump pump that backed up.  Notice the extent of the water damage, there was little standing wate... READ MORE



Soda Blasting in Rochester


The building pictured here was damaged by a garage fire in August. Our customer was mowing the lawn and then it started to rain so he put his lawn mower in... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Pittsford, NY


This smoke damaged house in Pittsford, NY was the result of a garage fire. Even though the fire was contained to the garage and did not spread to the other part... READ MORE